In the midst of my reading, inevitably I have run across certain books that seem impossible to finish. I’m sure that they are the newest addition to someone else’s favorite book list, but I found them to be rather slow and uninteresting, even for a fast reader like myself. To prevent any claims of books “accidentally” ending up on this list, I am purposely not including those that I could not finish due to library due dates or other “busyness” factors on my own part.
- Groot, Tracy. Maggie Bright: A Novel of Dunkirk. Carol Stream, IL: Tyndale House Publishers, 2015.
- Love, Dorothy. Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Gray. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson, 2016.
- Miller, Judith. The Brickmaker’s Bride. Minneapolis, MN: Bethany House Publishers, 2014.
- Peterson, Tracie. Steadfast Heart. Minneapolis, MN: Bethany House Publishers, 2015.
- Vallance, Brandy. The Covered Deep. Brentwood, TN: Worthy Publishing, 2014.